SEND AND RECEIVE CASH WITH
INTER AFRICA AND
Emirati Dirham (AED)
Canadian Dollars (CAD)
New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
Now you can enjoy the convenience of 7 currencies on your Cash Passport Card. The above currencies are now available on your Cash Passport in addition to the existing currencies – USD, GBP, EUR and AUD.
This table shows the ATM fees that apply to the new currencies. All other fees and limits remain unchanged. For more information on the fees and limits and to view your updated Terms and Conditions, please visit the website at www.cashpassport.co.za
|ATM withdrawl fee*||8.00||3.25||3.50|
+ Some ATM operators and merchants may charge a fee or set their own withdrawal or purchase limit. Please confirm whether any fees or limits apply before making a withdrawal or purchase.
* If the Currency of your transaction matches one of the Currencies on the Card and there are sufficient funds in that Currency to cover the whole transaction, the ATM fee for that Currency will be applied. If the Currency of your transaction does not match one of the Currencies on the Card, or there are insufficient funds in the relevant Currency to cover the whole transaction, then the USD ATM fee will be applied and will be converted into the last Currency being used to fund the transaction, at a foreign exchange rate determined by Mastercard on the day the transaction is processed.
Cash Passport™ is issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/ Pacific Pte. Ltd. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated
Cash Passport – SA Generic Card
is How Money
One prepaid travel card. So many benefits:
– Added security – Cash Passport is Chip and PIN protected
– Multiple currencies all on one card
– Accepted at millions of locations and ATMs worldwide
– Lock in the exchange rate each time you load or reload – Free replacement card if yours is lost or stolen
– 24/7/365 multilingual global Card Services team support
– Move your money between different currencies – Easy to check your balance, online or via our handy mobile app
– View your transactions online – Shop at international websites – Benefit from Priceless® Cities experiences at great locations around the world